High School Juniors
Join Us for a Very Special PROGRAM…
Just For You!
“PREPARING FOR YOUR FUTURE!”
- Can you use a scholarship for college?
- Do you enjoy working with a diverse group of people?
- Do you enjoy technology?
- Would you like to network with Business Leaders in the community?
- Would you like to have a Mentor as a resource?
- Do you want to learn about the field of Human Resources?
We have a Human Resources Internship Program just for you!
- You will learn why the Human Resources field is a universal language that can be used in any business or industry.
- You will be able to meet other Human Resources professionals who work in fun businesses, such as Busch Gardens, News Channel 8, Chromalloy Alloys, Florida Aquarium, etc.
- Get introduced to college students who are studying Human Resources.
- Earn a scholarship for accredited college of your choice.
- Have a mentor available to guide you through the program.
PLEASE RETURN COMPLETED APPLICATION, Media and Medical Release
By September 16, 2016 to HR Tampa/Workforce Readiness Program, Attention: Deborah Erdahl, firstname.lastname@example.org., or 1930 Land o Lakes Blvd., Suite 11, Lutz, FL 33549.
- Click HERE for Application
- Click HERE for Media and HERE for the Medical Release
If you have any questions, please contact Director, Deborah Erdahl @ 813-294-0667. Please submit your completed application to your teacher. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.